Wednesday 13 July 2011

neor sa rang hae
Love is not like that. Love is absolutely not like that.Although I am Want to run away, just one step, seems like its pushing me away one step.Even if its like that, you’re growing in my heart.This should be called LOVE. This should be called WAITING.Even if I get hurt, I still cant let go of you.It seems like LOVE. It seems like my heart beat doesn’t change.I keep all my love for you. At this moment, I can say it out loud.Your warm eyes, your warm LOVE.i love it my dear.Flying away further, but you’re still growing in my heart.I Love You!!Sometimes LOVE. Sometimes TEARS. We get exhausted.I Love You and i will I Love You for ever and ever!! If you by my side, that’s enough.It seems like I still love you. It seems like im still waiting for you.Even if the mind can be deceived, the heart cannot.deceived every time, my heart sometimes calls you <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment